Microwave ovens are very important in today’s life. It’s very essential in day-to-day life, to save time, make our life easy and comfortable.
So I have done a complete article on best microwave ovens under 8000 In India.
Complete buying guide for you guys, to choose the perfect microwave oven for you.
Think about arriving back from a tiring day at the job.
One thing you need to do is take out your bowls and pots and make something or stand over the gas as you cook your meal.
Microwave ovens will release you the time and trouble of having to deal with such situations.
They have been around for times and have achieved a lot of demand. They have become a must in every kitchen family.
They heat your meals fast and permit you to do other things as you do not have to stand there watching over the food heat up.
Whether it is cooking yesterday’s dinner or your morning drink, they are comfortable, affordable, and simple to use.
Best Microwave under 8000 In India.
- Best Microwave under 8000 In India.
- 1.Godrej 20 L Convection Microwave Oven.
- 2.Amazon Basics Convection Microwave Oven.
- 3.Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave Oven.
- 4.American Micronic – Imported 42 Litre Microwave Oven.
- 5.Bajaj 20 Litres Grill Microwave Oven with Mechanical Knob.
- 6.IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven.
- Which type of microwave oven is the best under 8000 for home use?
- Which is the best microwave oven with the grill?
- Which microwave oven is best – convection or grill?
- What kind of utensils can we use in microwaves?
- What is the proper way to clean a microwave oven?
- How to know if a utensil is microwave safe?
- Do microwave ovens need setting-up or installation?
- What kind of cookware can’t be used in microwaves?
|1||Godrej 20 L Convection Microwave Oven|
|2||Amazon Basics Convection Microwave|
|3||Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave Oven|
|5||Bajaj 20 Litres Grill Microwave Oven||
|6||IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven||
Best Microwave Ovens Under 8000 In India, Complete Buying Guide In Detail.
1.Godrej 20 L Convection Microwave Oven.
Godrej is a brand whose past speaks for itself.
They have been in endless operation for more than 120 years and performed a huge task in India after independence and the economy’s liberalization.
It arrived at a stage where all Indian households had at least one Godrej goods.
They are also one of the first Indian firms to produce microwaves when the idea was new back in the 1990s.
Now, they yet to rule the market and have some great outcomes in their inventory.
An example of those excellent results is the Godrej 20 liter convection microwave oven. Some features that it has on offer are amazing of the best in the category.
We note down all its single characters, advantages, and items that could be better at below.
- The size of the microwave oven is 20 liters, and it is 32 cms in expansion, delivering it ideal for short families
- This a convection-type oven, meaning heating spirals, fans, and the necessary magnetron combine to provide the best cooking experience.
- Every consumer can do a variety of tasks like cooking, recooking, roasting, defrosting, and baking.
- A user can install multiple stages, and as soon as one stage is finished, a new stage begins on its individual without any external stimuli.
- The fan has been programmed not only to spread heatwaves properly but also to cool down the microwave as quickly as achievable.
2.Amazon Basics Convection Microwave Oven.
AmazonBasics 30 L microwave oven is excellent for a small family of 3-4 members. The Amazon Basics microwave oven seems stylish and adds a look of class to your kitchen.
It is prepared with several useful characteristics that we will now discuss.
- This arrives with a 1-year product warranty and 3-year magnetron warranty
- This has a 30-second fast start, multi cooking stages, and 5 capability levels
- Can defrost food and has a pre-heat capacity for evenly cooked food
- It has an LED panel with 65 auto cook options
- It can be used for baking as well
3.Whirlpool 20 L Solo Microwave Oven.
Whirlpool is one of the most popular home device brands in society. Unlike Godrej, they are exclusive to providing home appliances.
Refrigerator, microwave ovens, and washing machines show to be the three pillars of Whirlpool Corporation. Regular success in these fields for several decades in markets global has launched it into the elite fortune 500 companies list.
This product we have on the list from whirlpool is one of the best in its cost range.
Here, we list out all of them with the pros and cons so that you, as a customer, will have a greater understanding of the product.
- The simplistic yet classy design gives it different from all the other microwaves.
- This has a limit of 20liters which is enough for nuclear families
- Simultaneously with all the basic services like cooking, grilling, reheating, etc.
- That we require all convection ovens, this microwave is also able of frying food items without oil
- Whirlpool declares that the cooking speed of this microwave is 50% quicker than different microwaves at the same price and that it too retains 45% of the moisture content in food
- The company packages in a cookbook with 118 recipes and some of these can be cooked within 2 minutes practicing in the whirlpool oven
- The dashboard panel of the microwave is touch-controlled, unlike most other ovens
4.American Micronic – Imported 42 Litre Microwave Oven.
A quick and efficient microwave oven automatically fixes and maintains the best power level required for your food to be cooked correctly.
American microwave 20 L Convection Microwave Oven begins with an ocean of features. The outcome ensures even cooking of food.
The five micro power level gives you the adaptability to set the optimum temperature. Let us see the different features of this product.
- It is a convection microwave oven that can be used for baking, grilling, reheating, defrosting, and cooking
- This appears with a turntable glass plate of size 245mm, which provides the food to be cooked evenly
- It has an LED display that gives you all the settings and delivers this product as user-friendly and simple to operate
- The energy consumption of this oven is rated as 800-wattage, which assures the food is prepared correctly
- Five micropower levels give you the adaptability to choose the best heat setting for your food
- It has a total capacity of 20 liters, which means great and suitable for bachelors as well as small families that have any requirements
- The stay hot feature gives a deficient microwave pulse inside it. Next, the food is done, you can still hold it inside the oven without worrying that it would become overcooked
5.Bajaj 20 Litres Grill Microwave Oven with Mechanical Knob.
Bajaj is a household title in India owing to its wide array of products in each possible category.
The famous brand’s electrical wing was first set up decades ago and is now offering a host of electrical goods like refrigerators, microwave ovens, fans, coolers, lighting solutions, etc.
They have also joined up with global brands like Morphy Richards and Platini to take charge of India’s operations.
This oven is one of the lowest on this list but doesn’t skip out on as many characteristics as you expect from a lower-priced product.
This microwave oven of Bajaj can make every task that a convection oven is supposed to perform like heating, defrosting, grilling, etc.
Here, we have noted below its main characteristics, benefits of the product compared to others, and the problems too for a consumer to get the full knowledge of the product
- This microwave range is the official 20 liters, which is very great for the amount that one is paying.
- The jobs that you can perform with this microwave oven are cooking, reheating, defrosting, and grilling
- The oven comes with a multi-stage cooking feature, which is excellent considering the price
- Along with heat and time settings, you can also set the current level of the oven to get optimal performance
- For security against accidents, a thermal fuse has been included
6.IFB 20 L Convection Microwave Oven.
IFB is an example of the various Indian names that are looking to become the leader of consumer electronics in Indian, but getting on big international brands like Samsung, LG, and Whirlpool.
The brand came into existence in 1974 with the support of Heinrich Schmidt of Switzerland, and later that, there has been no seeing back. It has around 250 independent retail outlets in India and also sells its goods overseas.
The product we are reviewing is one of the many from IFB’s portfolio but is the most successful.
While its features may look inferior to other goods put higher on this list, it won’t be a bad choice at all, thinking that IFB is well-known and their goods forever have quality.
Under below, we noted down all its features, designations, advantages, and disadvantages that you should be aware of.
- It has a limit of 20 liters. This gives it suitable for bachelors and small nuclear families
- It is a solo microwave and therefore consists of only one magnetron
- It can make cooking, defrosting, and reheating operations. Baking and grilling can’t be taken as it doesn’t consist of heat coils and fans
- It consists of energy range control, which is rarely found in solo microwaves around this value
- There are six power ranges, and 1 is given especially to defrosting
- The highest time you can place on the oven is 30 minutes
Which type of microwave oven is the best under 8000 for home use?
Convection Microwave is the most suitable choice for home use.
Which is the best microwave oven with the grill?
The most reliable microwave including a grill is the Bajaj Grill microwave oven.
Which microwave oven is best – convection or grill?
A grill microwave oven is fully suited for reheating different food items, cooking, or grilling. Thus, one can be able to enjoy starters such as tikkas and kebabs.
If you continue buying a convection oven, it has multiple functionalities such as baking, which encourages you to cook different meal items such as cakes, cookies, pizzas, etc.
So, admitting these facts, the best oven is the convection oven.
What kind of utensils can we use in microwaves?
Only microwave-safe tools need to be kept inside the oven.
The special cookware is made of pyrex or non-pyrogenic things. Using traditional cookware can destroy both the utensil as well as the microwave.
What is the proper way to clean a microwave oven?
Washing an oven is very much demanded as the food spilled inside unexpectedly can cause explosions and affect the taste of other food items kept inside the microwave.
One best method to bypass this is to always clean the spilled food and clean the entire insides with baking powder and vinegar.
How to know if a utensil is microwave safe?
Boxes that must squiggly lines show that people are microwave safe.
Also if you don’t see any symbol, simply keep the box in a microwave and set the most economical temperature possible for less than 1 minute.
Catch it out and see if it is warm. Warmness means that it isn’t microwaved safely.
Do microwave ovens need setting-up or installation?
For most free-standing microwave ovens, no installation is required at all. You really would need to plug it into a suitable socket.
But, if you are buying a wall-mounted variant, it would need installation from a specialist.
What kind of cookware can’t be used in microwaves?
All normal boxes used in day-to-day life, like those produced from plastic and metal, can’t be used in a microwave.
But you can quickly get microwave-safe cookware online or in the market.
Microwave ovens have shifted an essential kitchen item. They save time, are simple to clean, small, and heat food quickly and fast. That’s why I have given details to choose your best microwave ovens under 8000 In India..